Friday, July 29, 2011

Crystal Clear~CHAPTER 1

before I start typing the story I just want you to know that the characters n this story are real life character I just changed theur name so you wouldn't know... hehe hope you enjoy the first chapter...



"GO AWAY!" came a voice. hours have past but an unfamiliar face of a young girl; tears rolling down her cheecks haunts me every time I close my eyes. With night recordings being my nightmare it seemed impossible to get some shut eyes even when the sun is up.

"huff! I'm so tired," I said sitting on a bench looking from right to left constantly scaning every paser-by.


But to my dispare, she whom I have been looking for was not to be found. She whom I never thought could apear in my life and changed everything. The person who told me my destiny. But it's too late now, as for she is far beyond my reach. I regret every second of not being there with her, I regret every second of not being there for her.


"Will you ever forgive me... Hana?"


A few days back...


The smell of the morning mist filled my receptors bringing me to my consciosness. "arghh!!" I shouted, awaken from my dream. I didn't want to wake up, I didn't want to take cold showers and I definitely most certainly DON'T WANT TO DO MY RECORDINGS!!!

Sigh. Reluctently I wiggled myself from under my blanket and headed for the toilet. Sliding down the bed ladder, I tryed my atmost best not to step on the expensive clothes on the floor. This is the life of a pop-star, you have very expensive clothes and they function like mirrors shiny, glittery, hard to weare and very fragile ( if you don't know what I mean I mean easy to break literaly like mirrors ).


"Mmm mommy don't do that to my Bunnie~," mumbled Jun one of my team member. People see him as the meanest member in our band but truthfully he is just a plain shy guy, the one who can't say I love you except to the one he really likes. He is the rapper in our team and he has this obssesion over Pukacu's but calls them bunnies instead. He keeps a whole stash of them in his 'Secrete but Not So Screte Cupboard' and brings it where ever he goes in his red Nike sling bag. He is a good friend and a talented song writter but I can't credit him for being older then me. As I past by his bed he drooled on his pillow making it look like a 3D map of our country. Surely his fan would go crazy if they get his picture drooling just thinking bout it makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment